Mönchengladbach, 28 November 2013
You now have a convenient new aircraft fueling choice.
Rheinland Air Service is opening its sixth Fueling Station in Germany at Stuttgart (STR) Airport – and more are coming.
RAS provides aircraft fuel and services at the following airports:
- Frankfurt International Airport (FRA, EDDF)
- Duesseldorf-Weeze (NRN, EDLV)
- Moenchengladbach (MGL, EDLN)
- Frankfurt-Hahn (HHN, EDFH) – “Into-Plane-Service” only
- Berlin Schönefeld (SXF, EDDB)
- Stuttgart (SXR, EDDS) – Open by January 1, 2014
We are a reliable supplier of Jet A-1 fuel for your aircraft. With 15 years of experience in aircraft fueling, our “Into-Plane-Service” program assures fast, in-time fueling of your aircraft. You can expect short ground time with RAS.
For further information please contact:
Walter Lange, COO
Rheinland Air Service GmbH